HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
L.Lawliet
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream I_vote_lcapDuel Academy: Requiem for a dream UFsxKDuel Academy: Requiem for a dream I_vote_rcap 
KillerBee
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream I_vote_lcapDuel Academy: Requiem for a dream UFsxKDuel Academy: Requiem for a dream I_vote_rcap 
MissHeartless
99nour
-MM-
UltimatuS
Life Stream Dragon
Digi
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x
Mizuho-chan
Latest topics
» YO! WASSUP!
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby necroninja97 Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 am

» I did not know where (Test Request)
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby Geo_Stronghold Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:05 am

» Hey, I'm Geo!
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby Geo_Stronghold Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 am

» Fallen Angels
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby KillerBee Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

» Hello Im barragan2
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby KillerBee Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 pm

» Im bored
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby KillerBee Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:53 pm

» The Phantom is here
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby KillerBee Fri May 25, 2012 2:51 pm

» Kaizer Test Results
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby KillerBee Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm

» Intro
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x Sun May 20, 2012 11:20 am

» Linards74's test result
Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Emptyby KillerBee Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 136 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:38 pm
MDA Chatbox

Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuho-chan
Laggia Red
Laggia Red
Mizuho-chan

Dorm Rank Dorm Rank : Rank 2
MDA Credits MDA Credits : 150
Posts Posts : 19

Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream   Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Serenity Wheeler, a sister of famous dueling celebrity, was taking practical exam to enter Duel Academy. Her duel Spirit, St. Joan was beside her.

"Okay." Serenity said. "for my first move, I will play Valhalla, hall of the Fallen. With it's effect, I can summon Guardian Angel Joan. Then I normal summon Fire Princess. I lay two cards face-down and end my turn."

"Okay." the teacher said "I will begin with Maiden of the Aqua in defense mode. I then end my turn."

"My move." Serenity said "I play Pot of Greed, to draw two more cards. Then I play Fusion Sage to add Polymerization, which I will use to send Marie the Fallen One and The Forgiving Maiden from my hand to the grave and summon St. Joan. Finally, I equip her with Silver Bow and Arrow. Now, Guardian Angel Joan, attack Maiden of the Aqua!

Teacher: 2700
Serenity: 4000

"Also, I gain 1500 life points and you lose 500 of them." Serenity added.

Teacher: 2200
Serenity: 5500

"Now, St. Joan, finish this duel!"

Teacher: 0
Serenity: 5500

"Well, welcome to Obelisk Blue.

"Okay, time to pick the representative of Duel Academy in this tournament." Obelisk Blue boy said, grinning "And it must be one of us. And I know just the one."

Serenity Wheeler was walking down the corridor when said boy and his friends approached her.

"Hello, Serenity. The school was chosen to participate in the tournament. So our head asked us to pick one boy and one girl to compete. We found the boy, but not the girl. We want you to be the one. It will be a great opportunity to show your skills. Also, I bought them for you. They will be a nice addition." He said, handing her the cards.

Freya, Spirit of Victory
100/100
Fairy/Effect
LIGHT
While you control another Fairy monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. All Fairy monsters gain 500 attack points.

Soul of Purity of Light
2600/2000
Fairy/Effect

Cannot be normal summoned. Can only be special summoned by removing two LIGHT monsters in your graveyard from play. All monsters your opponent controls lose 800 attack and defense points.

"Have fun." the boy said, before walking off. His friends followed him.

Sneak Peak

"I remove Sacred Knight Joan and Freya, the Spirit of Victory to special summon Soul of Purity and Light!

"You cannot possibly hope to defeat me!

"Oh, I think she can." the other boy chuckled "She was chosen by us to participate. Blue trumps over red."
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
Administrator
Administrator
KillerBee

Dorm Rank Dorm Rank : Rank 0
MDA Credits MDA Credits : 3000
Tag Team Name Tag Team Name : The Black Knights
Tag Team Partner Tag Team Partner : L.Lawliet
Posts Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream   Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:38 pm

not so good but it's decent^^
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-duel-academy.forumotion.com
Mizuho-chan
Laggia Red
Laggia Red
Mizuho-chan

MDA Credits MDA Credits : 150
Posts Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream   Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Two boys were watching Shizuka and her opponent duel.

"For my first move, I summon Warrior Lady of Wasteland, in attack mode." he said "Then I end my turn."

"My turn. And I think I will play Sanctuary in the Sky and Valhalla, hall of the Fallen. By Valhalla effect, I am allowed to special summpn a Fairy as long as I have no other monsters out. For my normal summon, I summon Fire Princess. Then Guardian Angel Joan attacks your monster, I gain 1100 and you lose 2200.

Serenity: 5100
Opponent: 1800

"My monster's special ability activates and I can summon Amazoness Swords Woman, in attack mode.

"Well, I end my turn."

"My move. And I play Monster Reborn, bringing back my Warrior. Next, I tribute them for Amzaoness Queen. I set one card face-down and end my turn."

"Okay." said Serenity, "I play Dark Hole, destroying all monsters on the field. Then I play Fusion Sage to add to my hand Polymerization, and fusion summon St. Joan. Finally, I normal summon Freya, the Spirit of Victory, and her effects activate."

Guardian Angel Joan 3200/2000
St. Joan 3200/2000
Freya, the Spirit of Victory: 500/100

"With this power boost, Guardian Angel Joan can attack your monster, and my three other monsters shall attack you directly. Go!"

Serenity: 5100
Opp: 0
Back to top Go down
HAIR00
Tiras White
Tiras White
HAIR00

MDA Credits MDA Credits : 50
Posts Posts : 14
Location Location : Florida, US

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream   Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:10 am

Winning with your favorite card always fun lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream   Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Duel Academy: Requiem for a dream
Page 1 of 1