HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
L.Lawliet
Anubis, God of Death Test result I_vote_lcapAnubis, God of Death Test result UFsxKAnubis, God of Death Test result I_vote_rcap 
KillerBee
Anubis, God of Death Test result I_vote_lcapAnubis, God of Death Test result UFsxKAnubis, God of Death Test result I_vote_rcap 
MissHeartless
99nour
-MM-
UltimatuS
Life Stream Dragon
Digi
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x
Mizuho-chan
Latest topics
» YO! WASSUP!
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby necroninja97 Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 am

» I did not know where (Test Request)
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby Geo_Stronghold Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:05 am

» Hey, I'm Geo!
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby Geo_Stronghold Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 am

» Fallen Angels
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby KillerBee Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

» Hello Im barragan2
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby KillerBee Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 pm

» Im bored
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby KillerBee Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:53 pm

» The Phantom is here
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby KillerBee Fri May 25, 2012 2:51 pm

» Kaizer Test Results
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby KillerBee Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm

» Intro
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x Sun May 20, 2012 11:20 am

» Linards74's test result
Anubis, God of Death Test result Emptyby KillerBee Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 136 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:38 pm
MDA Chatbox

Anubis, God of Death Test result

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.Lawliet
Administrator
Administrator
L.Lawliet

Dorm Rank Dorm Rank : Rank 0
MDA Credits MDA Credits : 300
Tag Team Name Tag Team Name : The Black Knights
Tag Team Partner Tag Team Partner : KillerBee
Posts Posts : 134

Anubis, God of Death Test result Empty
PostSubject: Anubis, God of Death Test result   Anubis, God of Death Test result EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:28 am

Game 1: Gadgets Stun vs Gate Heroes

Pretty straight forward game, took me 2 turns to get control of the game, since he used all of his cards on the 1st turn, then I just beat him with direct atks.

Game 2: Ninja Dino vs Rabbit

2nd rps won by me. I started very nice, hanzo 1st hand etc. He sets 4 cards, summons Sabersaurus and atk, I chain super-transformation he then did a misplay, chaining the warning he just set. I got guiba next, summoned reaper, he torrential me, I did lance on the guiba then atk. He summon Kaba and end. My turn I summon Tour guide and went for effect, he didn't warning it, so I got that he has something to neg the attack of Guiba but that didn't stop me, so he prisons me and I Judgement that. then I simply beat him with tour and sangan.

Game 3: Masked Heroes vs DW

3rd rps won by me. So I started with E-call, got the stratos then alius. he summons snow, gets gate and sets MST, then atks. My turn, I E-call again, I got my ocean so I summon activate Mask change and took control of the game, he just sets monsters until he run-out of any, and I just beaten them all with attacks.

So I hate to say it but it seems that my first test here will be a little bad one, I really didn't wanted to give the lowest rank - 1 the first test but... I'm sorry, you'll do next time better. PM me later what dorm would you like.
Back to top Go down
99nour
99nour

Dorm Rank Dorm Rank : Rank 0
MDA Credits MDA Credits : 3000
Tag Team Name Tag Team Name : N&D
Tag Team Partner Tag Team Partner : Devil945
Posts Posts : 69
Location Location : Egypt

Anubis, God of Death Test result Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis, God of Death Test result   Anubis, God of Death Test result EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Confirmed.
Back to top Go down

Anubis, God of Death Test result
Page 1 of 1