HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
L.Lawliet
Dawn of the Neo Signers I_vote_lcapDawn of the Neo Signers UFsxKDawn of the Neo Signers I_vote_rcap 
KillerBee
Dawn of the Neo Signers I_vote_lcapDawn of the Neo Signers UFsxKDawn of the Neo Signers I_vote_rcap 
MissHeartless
99nour
-MM-
UltimatuS
Life Stream Dragon
Digi
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x
Mizuho-chan
Latest topics
» YO! WASSUP!
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby necroninja97 Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 am

» I did not know where (Test Request)
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby Geo_Stronghold Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:05 am

» Hey, I'm Geo!
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby Geo_Stronghold Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 am

» Fallen Angels
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby KillerBee Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

» Hello Im barragan2
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby KillerBee Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 pm

» Im bored
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby KillerBee Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:53 pm

» The Phantom is here
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby KillerBee Fri May 25, 2012 2:51 pm

» Kaizer Test Results
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby KillerBee Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm

» Intro
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x Sun May 20, 2012 11:20 am

» Linards74's test result
Dawn of the Neo Signers Emptyby KillerBee Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 136 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:38 pm
MDA Chatbox

Dawn of the Neo Signers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgment
Leviathan Blue
Leviathan Blue

Dorm Rank Dorm Rank : Rank 2
Tag Team Name Tag Team Name : Code Yugioh
Tag Team Partner Tag Team Partner : Gracco
Posts Posts : 15

Dawn of the Neo Signers Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of the Neo Signers   Dawn of the Neo Signers EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:55 am

Chapter 1: Distributed Dragons

“Dude! I can’t believe we’re done with middle school already!” shouted a red-haired boy, his eyes matched a shade of deep, blood-red ruby, his skin was dark and he had a scar over his left cheek, he was sprinting down the road, many feet ahead of his friends walking with him, a dark haired boy with shining blue eyes, and a brown haired girl with deep emerald eyes. Both had a tan shade of skin, and were walking side-by-side. “Hurry up guys!” he shouted, turning back to them.

“Why are you always in such a rush Axle?” sighed the young girl, “It’s not like your Grandpa’s card shop is going anywhere.”

“But he said he’s got a surprise for all of us Emily! I wanna hurry up and get there already!” shouted Axle, he hated waiting, especially when he wanted to go somewhere.

“Calm down man, we’ll get there.” Replied the dark haired boy, his hands were covered with scars from working in gardens.

“I know but you guys are going to slow!” shouted Axle, about to break into a run again.

“Or maybe you’re going too fast…” said Emily, shuffling her feet along the path.

“GAH!” Axle let out a sigh and slowed down, allowing the two to catch up. “So Riku, are you finally going to ditch that broken old plant deck you used all through middle school?”

“Please. My Plants are beautiful and majestic, much better than your barbaric Dark Worlds.” Retorted Riku, defending his plant deck.

“Barbaric!? My Dark Worlds are powerful and mythical, you’re just jealous because you were the 2nd best duelist in the school.”

“Grr…” Riku’s pride was getting attacked, he didn’t like it. “Right here, right now! Let’s duel!”

“Hah! Thought you’d never ask!” Axle turned on his duel disk, it was the basic academy issue, it matched Riku’s.

“Boys will be boys…” sighed Emily, sitting down between the two, watching the duel.

“Alright, I’ll take the first draw!” shouted Riku, and I’ll begin by summoning Lonefire Blossom, but you know its effect already, I sacrifice it to summon Giga Plant!” The grotesque looking monster appeared in front of Riku, staring down Axle. “And with that I’ll set 2 cards and end my turn.”

“And just HOW is THAT thing “Majestic” Riku?” mocked Axle, jokingly.

“You know, he has a point Riku-kun, that thing is very ugly.”

“That’s because you don’t know how to see its true beauty.” He sighed. “It lies in its potential, not its appearance.”

“Man, you sure do talk a lot.” Axle laughed, “I activate the spell card, Dark World Dealings! Each of us draw one card, then, discard one card.”

“I know your card effects bro, we’ve been dueling with these decks since elementary.”

“I know, but some people may not.” Replied Axle with a poker face.

“Huh? Did something just shatter?” said Emily, poking her head up.

“I discard Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World!”

“And that brings him to the field. Seriously, I know your deck like the back of my hand.”

“Shut up and let me talk will ya? I then activate Gates of Dark World! You all know what this does.”

“Theres that shattering noise again!” spoke Emily, looking around

“Goldd, attack his Gigaplant!” Axle was sure this duel was going to be his.

“Ha, you really think I would allow myself to be attacked so easily? I activate my trap card, Dimensional Prison!”

“Awh, damn.” Said Axle, watching his Goldd disappear from the field, “You had to do that?”

“Well yeah.” Interrupted Emily, “You think he would let you destroy his monster?”

“Well I wasn’t hoping he would destroy mine! I set 1 monster, and 2 cards face down, I end my turn.” Axle was irritated, he was so sure his attack would go through.

“You never think during duels Axle, that’s why you won’t win. I summon Naturia Cherries!” called out Riku as the twin cherries appeared on the field, “Now… lets see how you handle this…”

“He summoning HER” though Emily, scooting back a bit.

“I tune my Naturia Cherries to my Giga Plant, Black Petals scatter in the moonlight, merge and form the true beauty of a rose, awaken, Black Rose Dragon!” The majestic creature appeared in a hellstorm of rose petals, its guttural roar caused the ground to quake. “I then activate its effect, destroying all cards on the field.”

“Damn…” thought Axle, watching his trap cards, Dimensional Prison, and Deck Devastation Virus disappear. “I know where this is going… monster reborn…”

“I then activate monster reborn!” continued Riku, resummoning the dragon. “Now, Black Rose Dragon, attack his life points directly!”

“Ahh hell!” shouted Axle, shielding himself from the dragon’s attack, the life point counter on his disk dropping to 5600.

“Your turn Axle.” Said Riku, setting a card face down.

“Alright… I need to get that dragon off the field…” he thought. “Okay… I activate the effect of Gates of Dark World.” He banished his Goldd, then sent a Grapha to the graveyard. “Grapha’s effect activates, destroying your Black Rose Dragon!”

“Tch… Such a shame.” Grumbled Riku as he watched his dragon explode.

“It’s not over yet, I summon Broww, Huntsman of Dark World! But he’s not goona stick around, I’ll return him to my hand to special summon Grapha to the field. The gates open to reveal the wicked realm, come forth the master of the dark, Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark Word!” In a dense fog, Grapha arose out of the ground, slamming down with force as he landed. A drop of sweat trickled down Riku’s brow, he never liked seeing the monster from the sidelines, much less when it was staring him in the face.

“Gah! I hate that thing, it’s so grotesque.” Riku tried to hide the fact that the dragon terrified him.

“Grapha! Attack him directly!” shouted Axle, the giant dragon reared his head back, firing a purple beam of energy, Riku had to shield his eyes from the attack, the counter on his disk dropped to 5000.

“Heh, that was a good turn, but it won’t last.” Replied Riku, drawing his card. “I activate the spell card, Dark Hole!” Axle’s dragon was sucked into the black void that appeared on the field. “I then activate my face-down, call of the haunted, to bring back Black Rose Dragon!”

“Oh man…” thought Axle, he knew he was done for.

“I then summon Rescue Rabbit, and use its effect, I banish it to special summon 2 Bean Soldiers! I then overlay them, summoning #39 Utopia!” The glowing warrior arose out of the Xyz pathway, pointing his sword straight at Axle, Riku was about to call the attack when they heard a call from over the hill.

“Axle, Riku, Emily!” called an old man, about 6 feet tall, with a scruffy grey beard.

“Grandpa!” called Axle, as the monsters disappeared.

“Hey, I was wondering what was taking you so long. So I came looking for you.” Continued the scruffy man, running towards them.

“So Grandpa, what did you have for us?” asked Axle, meeting the old man in front of a bridge.

“Well yes, with school being out and you guys going into the Duel Academy next week, I decided to get you 3 presents. I had to pull a few strings, and call in some favors, but I got each of you your own one-of-a-kind decks.” He concluded with a huge smile.

“Our own custom decks!?” shouted Emily, running over next to Riku.

“Wow, thank you so much Grandpa!” shouted Axle, jumping for joy.

“Yes, your welcome, now, Axle, here you go.” He handed Axle a black deckbox with an elaborate, blood red pentagram, Riku’s was a red box, that had a black rose imprinted on the front. He handed Emily a sky blue box, with a crossing magic staff and sword.

“Wow awesome!” shouted Axle, “But why does it have a pentagram on it?” He wondered, worriedly.

“Well, that’s because you use fiends very well, however, the Dark World type was holding you back, so I had Pegasus create the Hellions, modeled after your mastery of fiends.

“I’m guessing mine has something to do with Black Rose Dragon?” said Riku, examining his box.

“Why yes, and entire archetype built around that dragon.” Replied Axle’s Grandpa.

“And seeing how you already have your sign- errr… Signature Dragon, I felt it was time to give Axle and Emily’s theirs. They’re ready for it.” He handed Axle a synchro dragon, it was black with blood red running through it. To Emily he gave a serene looking dragon, it had a blue to it that was calming. “Axle, Emily, these dragons I am giving you are special, protect these cards with your life. Axle, you are given the Red Dragon Archfiend, it is the strongest of the 6, and most deadly. Iris, you are given the Ancient Fairy Dragon, she is the most effective of the 6, easily protecting and recovering your life points. Riku… you hold the Black Rose Dragon, the most beautiful of the 6, its power alone can wipe your opponents away. You three, use these dragons in your decks, and you will see their importance.”

“But Axle’s grandpa, you still haven’t explained my deck!” called Emily, with a huge grin.

“Oh, yes, you are given the Spellblades, this spellcaster/warrior archetype is extremely versatile, they rely on both Xyz summoning and Synchro summoning.”

“Grandpa, what did you mean by “The Six”?” asked Axle, eyeing the new dragon.

“You’ll find out someday, for now, let’s head back to my game shop.” The 4 headed back over the hill and towards Axle’s grandpa’s game shop.

Back to top Go down
-MM-
Leviathan Blue
Leviathan Blue
-MM-

MDA Credits MDA Credits : 85
Tag Team Name Tag Team Name : Panty Dropper'z
Tag Team Partner Tag Team Partner : PhantomX
Posts Posts : 57
Location Location : brooklyn ny

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Neo Signers   Dawn of the Neo Signers EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:15 am

Dafuqq did i just read O_O
Back to top Go down
UltimatuS
Tester
Tester
UltimatuS

MDA Credits MDA Credits : 150
Tag Team Name Tag Team Name : Team RIP
Tag Team Partner Tag Team Partner : Life Steam Dragon
Posts Posts : 37
Location Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Neo Signers   Dawn of the Neo Signers EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:54 pm

no no dont put spoilers i cant read it over my phone in schl
Back to top Go down
Digi
Untested members
Untested members
Digi

Dorm Rank Dorm Rank : Rank 0
MDA Credits MDA Credits : 1020
Posts Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Neo Signers   Dawn of the Neo Signers EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Yea you don't have to put spoilers on your fan fics. If it's long, it's long so be it. Keep practicing JDude
Back to top Go down
Judgment
Leviathan Blue
Leviathan Blue

Tag Team Name Tag Team Name : Code Yugioh
Tag Team Partner Tag Team Partner : Gracco
Posts Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Neo Signers   Dawn of the Neo Signers EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Sorry Neutral I'll keep em out of spoilers

Chapter 2: Midnight Memories

The next couple of weeks passed by quickly for the three, they dueled and learned their new cards, Riku was the first to adapt to his new deck, creating countless ways to summon Black Rose Dragon, Emily was next, mastering the task of using spellcasters and warriors together. By the time the three were packed and ready for the academy, Axle was still struggling with his Hellions. His grandpa had tried to help him with them, but his stubbornness got in the way. Riku has offered help, but it was turned down. Emily, not knowing much about fiends, still tried to help, but was turned away by his frustration.

“There’s got to be something I can do with these cards…” thought Axle, donning a tank top and boxers, sitting on the floor with his cards spread in front of him. “Okay, so there’s the VastLords, Archdemons, and the Fallen Angels…” He continued, picking up a card with the picture of a demonic dog on it. “Hellion Hound…” he placed it back down, picking up another, “Hellion Succubus, this card could come in handy… And why does Pegasus have to make these women so…. Endowed…” he placed the card back down and stared at the spread. “I think I can do something with these…” He grew a smirk on his face, and, putting the cards back into his deck case, threw himself onto his bed, lying on his back. He stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours, he just couldn’t fall asleep. Rolling over and staring at the wall didn’t help either. He hopped out of bed, and, throwing a jacket and some jeans on he grabbed his deck and duel disk, and snuck out his window, he hopped down from the 2nd story of his house and landed in his front lawn. “Like a ninja.” He whispered to himself. He took off running and found himself at the field that Riku and him always dueled at. He sat down on a bench, wondering why he felt the urge to run here, he turned and layed down, putting his hands behind his head.

“I could have sworn I heard…. Something…. Calling me” he thought back to when he was laying in his bed, but his though process was cut short by a tap on the forehead, he opened his eyes and saw two emerald eyes and brown hair staring back. “Emily… what are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same question.” Replied Emily, taking a step back from Axle. “You heard it too huh?”

“Yeah, but… what was it…?” replied Axle, staring at the sky.

“I don’t know, but whatever it is, it brought all 3 of us here for a reason.” Said Riku, approaching the two.

“Riku!” shouted Emily, quickly covering her mouth, turning red from embarrassment. “I don’t know why that was so loud!” she said through her hands.

“It’s okay, we’re all here, and I don’t know why…”

“Oi, Riku, what do you think Duel Academy is gonna be like?” asked Axle, adjusting his headband.

“Well, from what my brother has told me, it’s a great school, although some of the people are cocky there.” Replied Riku, sitting down next to Emily, and scooting closer, making her blush hard, causing Axle to chuckle and smirk.

“Heh, you guys remember the day we met?” said Axle, switching from the bench to the grass.

“Yeah… 3rd grade…” replied Riku, remembering that year. “Our first fight too.”

“Haha, look at the little cry baby!” shouted a boy with bright orange hair on the playground, poking a young girl who had deep emerald eyes with a stick. “Come on cry baby! Summon your monster!”
“Leave me alone!” shouted the young girl. Out of left field came a boy with dark hair, shoulder charging the boy with the stick, knocking him down
“Hey! What was that for!?” shouted the ginger, climbing up off the ground
“Did you not hear her?” called another kid, this one with dark, ruby red hair and blood red eyes. “She said stop.”
“Why don’t you two mind your own business.” Replied the boy.
“Why don’t you mind yours.” Replied the dark haired boy, walking over to the girl. “Are you okay?”
“Y… Yeah…” she said through teary eyes and a quivery voice.
“He won’t be bothering you anymore.” Said the red haired boy, walking over to the two. “and if he even tries it, just give us a call.”
“By the way, what’s your names?” asked the red haired girl.
“I am Riku Sena.” Said the black haired boy with a bow.
“Name’s Axle Jacobi!” he said, pointing at himself with his thumb.
“I’m Emily Watson.” Replied the girl, wiping her eyes.
“Hey! Who do you two think you are?” called 3 boys from across the playground.
“Umm.. I’m Axle, and this is Riku.” Said Axle with a poker face.
“Yeah, well you beat up our friend, so we’re gonna beat you up!”
“Well, bring it on!” shouted the young Axle. The three boys charged at them, being met by a fist to their faces by Axle and Riku. The three quickly fell to the ground, crying. Not soon after the teacher came running onto the playground, screaming bloody murder.
“What happened here you two?” she screamed, helping the boys up.
“They punched us!” screamed one of the boys, his voice wet with tears.
“Why! Is this true?”
“We were protecting ourselves and Emily Miss.” Said Riku in almost a knightly manner.
“Ma’am…” said Emily, walking over to the teacher, “They saved me from these bullies.”
“Well… you should have told me.” Replied the teacher. “Axle, Riku, come with me to the principal’s office.”
“Awh man!” said Axle under his breath, trudging along with Riku to the office.

“Good times.” Said Axle, checking his watch. “Did you guys know its 5:00 AM?”

“Yep.” Replied Emily.

“Mhmm. But I couldn’t sleep anyway, so, we should all head back, grab our stuff and meet back here?” asked Riku, helping Emily of the bench “I’ll walk you home.”

“Thanks.” She replied through a blush.

“I’ll meet your guys back here.” Replied Axle, bolting to his house and packing his bags, he waited by the field for the two, “its official, their lovebirds.” He said to himself as the two walked over the ridge. “Come on you two, lets go!” he grabbed his bags and bolted towards the ferry docks, followed by Riku and Emily. The three flashed their tickets and boarded the ferry to Duel Academy Island.

“Attention duelists, its going to be a long boat ride, so, sit back, and relax and enjoy the trip.”

“AWWWW YEAH!” Shouted Axle, as he dove into the pool off of a diving board, trying to show off for the girls on the boat.

“So what you think of that ladies?” he said slyly, swimming to the edge of the pool.

“Oi! Axle!” shouted a voice that he hadn’t heard in a while.

“NO WAY!” Axle shouted, hopping out of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Neo Signers   Dawn of the Neo Signers Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Neo Signers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Duel Academy :: Entertainment Zone :: Fan Fiction Section-
Jump to: