HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
L.Lawliet
Rebirth of Sunrise I_vote_lcapRebirth of Sunrise UFsxKRebirth of Sunrise I_vote_rcap 
KillerBee
Rebirth of Sunrise I_vote_lcapRebirth of Sunrise UFsxKRebirth of Sunrise I_vote_rcap 
MissHeartless
99nour
-MM-
UltimatuS
Life Stream Dragon
Digi
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x
Mizuho-chan
Latest topics
» YO! WASSUP!
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby necroninja97 Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 am

» I did not know where (Test Request)
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby Geo_Stronghold Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:05 am

» Hey, I'm Geo!
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby Geo_Stronghold Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 am

» Fallen Angels
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby KillerBee Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

» Hello Im barragan2
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby KillerBee Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 pm

» Im bored
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby KillerBee Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:53 pm

» The Phantom is here
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby KillerBee Fri May 25, 2012 2:51 pm

» Kaizer Test Results
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby KillerBee Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm

» Intro
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x Sun May 20, 2012 11:20 am

» Linards74's test result
Rebirth of Sunrise Emptyby KillerBee Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 136 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:38 pm
MDA Chatbox

Rebirth of Sunrise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ageha
Tiras White
Tiras White
Ageha

Dorm Rank Dorm Rank : Rank 2
MDA Credits MDA Credits : 50
Posts Posts : 5
Location Location : Latvia

Rebirth of Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Rebirth of Sunrise.

Chapter 1. Intro.

I felt cold.... incredibly cold and lonely... Where was I? Why was I here? What is going on?
Slowly I managed to lift my heavy eyelids, but instead of sun, I saw dark alleyway with lots of junk around it. My body was heavy and it ached in some places. I sat up and looked around myself, but the scenery didn’t change. There was a lot of junk all around the alleyway and pretty much that was it.
- What am I doing here?
I looked around once more and noticed I have a bag on shoulders. I slowly took it off as my body was still aching a little. I opened backpack and found a little bit of food, bottle of water and a duel disk with deck in it.
- I wonder who put them in here?
I put everything back and put bag on my shoulders again. I carefully stood up and then realization hit me like a lighting in blue sky.
- I don’t remember anything!
I don’t know how is it possible but I don’t have any images in my mind. All I have is this alleyway. I don’t even know my own name. How is that even possible?! How can a person not even remember it’s name?!
I almost started to panic, but somehow I managed to pull myself together. I have to move. If I stand here nothing will happen. I can’t just wait that miraculously my memories will return. I have to go and get new memories if I can’t remember old ones.
I started walking out of alleyway and it didn’t take long to get on a bigger road. However, scenery didn’t change much. It was still junk all around and the buildings were in such state that it looked like if I touch it, it’ll simply fall apart.
Slowly I walked further into this jungle of junk. I looked around on each step because I got the weirdest feeling that someone is watching me. And I was right. I saw as a bunch of bad-dressed men surrounded me while hissing some weird sound which I guess was their laugh. They were all different ages and sizes, some looked like teens but some could be almost called old. However, there was feature that each of these men had. Yellow markings on the face.
- The birdy flew right into our trap!

If you enjoyed this short intro of story then you may come to Advanced Duel Academy and enjoy more of this story right here!
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
Administrator
Administrator
KillerBee

Dorm Rank Dorm Rank : Rank 0
MDA Credits MDA Credits : 3000
Tag Team Name Tag Team Name : The Black Knights
Tag Team Partner Tag Team Partner : L.Lawliet
Posts Posts : 123

Rebirth of Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:02 pm

ppl go read that story it's awesome !!!
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-duel-academy.forumotion.com

Rebirth of Sunrise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Duel Academy :: Entertainment Zone :: Fan Fiction Section-
Jump to: